Residential Property Purchase
“The detailed market analysis that you conducted exceeded our expectations and gave us the confidence to stretch our budget. Subsequent sales in the area have proven you were right and we are thrilled to have got such a great deal. ”
- Jessica and Robert, Alexandria
When you engage Buyer’s Service For Real Estate to purchase a residential property on your behalf, you can be 100% confident that we will:
- Meet with you to discuss your specific needs.
- Ensure your aspirations are achievable in relation to your price, location and property requirements.
- Locate, classify and finalise a short list of the most appropriate properties and inspect these properties with you.
- Work with you for as long as it takes for you to find your ideal property.
- Give you back the seemingly endless succession of weekends spent hurrying from one open-house to the next.
- Assist, if required, with the sourcing of appropriate finance and a suitable solicitor.
- Provide options and advice that simply aren’t accessible to someone without our experience, our inside-knowledge and our contacts within the industry.
- Save you money on the purchase by accurately evaluating the property – which includes completing the most comprehensive due diligence—as part of our core service.
- Minimize the number of nasty, and costly, post-purchase discoveries that lie in wait for inexperienced buyers who either don’t look closely enough for defects and potential drawbacks, or look but don’t really understand what they’re seeing.
- Organise everything from pest and building inspections to survey reports and engineering reports, if required.
- Conduct all negotiations for you, including bidding at auction, negotiating directly with the selling agent or private vendor.
- Work with your solicitor to manage the exchange of contracts .
- Arrange and accompany you to the final pre-settlement property inspection.
- Facilitate—in the case of an off-the-plan or brand new property purchase—a pre -purchase property inspection report for the identification of defective workmanship covered under the builder’s guarantee.
Words cannot express my gratitude to you both for all that you have done for my family and friends - a total of 9 property purchases and organising 3 property sales.
Brendan has a unique ability to judge the market and the agent and has different strategies depending on the different circumstances.
His experience in reading and understanding pest, building and strata reports is invaluable.
Most importantly, Brendan has shown us all his genuine pleasure in being able to assist in the acquation of the desired property. He gets great satifaction from doing his job; he should because he is good at it.
We certainly needed an expert to talk the same language as the agent, but Brendan you go much further - I am in awe of your ability - what a class act you are!
- Judith, Pymble
BUYER’S SERVICE FOR REAL ESTATE– Buy to advantage